Bangkok is an incredible city, full of historical sights, vibrant night life, and some of the most incredible street food you’ve ever eaten. If you’re planning a trip to Bangkok, this one-stop Bangkok travel guide will come in handy for you. It covers all the best hotels, neighborhoods, things to do, and places to eat and drink in Bangkok.
Download a PDF of this Bangkok travel guide to print and take with you!
You might also like:
- Top 11 Things to do in Bangkok
- Thai Floating Markets Food Tour
- Thailand travel guide for more information on traveling to Thailand.
You should also watch this crazy video of the Maeklong Train Market where a train rolls right through the center of the market.
Planning a trip to Bangkok? Check out our recommendations for hotels under the infographic.
Travel Guide to Bangkok
Where to Stay in Bangkok
Some of my favorite places in Bangkok are along the riverside. It’s a very convenient area for getting around and there are fantastic hotels in that area. Siam is the most central location for tourists looking to do the main tourist activities. Sukhumvit has a more local feel and is closer to some of the street food destinations for dinner.
You can read reviews or book directly using our affiliate links below:
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside Expedia | Trip Advisor
- Siam Kempinski Expedia | Trip Advisor
- Westin Grand Sukhumvit Expedia | Trip Advisor
- Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit Expedia | Trip Advisor