Bangkok is an incredible city, full of historical sights, vibrant night life, and some of the most incredible street food you’ve ever eaten. If you’re planning a trip to Bangkok, this one-stop Bangkok travel guide will come in handy for you. It covers all the best hotels, neighborhoods, things to do, and places to eat and drink in Bangkok.
You might also like:
- Top 11 Things to do in Bangkok
- Thai Floating Markets Food Tour
- Thailand travel guide for more information on traveling to Thailand.
You should also watch this crazy video of the Maeklong Train Market where a train rolls right through the center of the market.
Where to Stay in Bangkok
Some of my favorite places in Bangkok are along the riverside. It’s a very convenient area for getting around and there are fantastic hotels in that area. Siam is the most central location for tourists looking to do the main tourist activities. Sukhumvit has a more local feel and is closer to some of the street food destinations for dinner.
We recommend the following hotels in Bangkok:
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside ⇒ Read reviews or check prices on Expedia | Trip Advisor
- Siam Kempinski ⇒ Read reviews or check prices on Expedia | Trip Advisor
- Westin Grand Sukhumvit ⇒ Read reviews or check prices on Booking.com | Trip Advisor
- Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit ⇒ Read reviews or check prices on Booking.com | Trip Advisor
Travel Guide to Bangkok