Seattle is a lovely seaside city that isn’t overwhelmingly large, or too complicated to tackle in a weekend, but that has a big city feel and all of the services and excitement you expect. We’ve put together this one-stop Seattle travel guide to help you quickly find the best hotels, neighborhoods to check out, things to do in Seattle, and places to eat and drink in Seattle.
If you love being near the water, you’ll love visiting Seattle. The natural beauty is astounding, and if you are lucky enough to visit on a nice summer day with blue sky, you’ll never want to leave. Below, find our quick Seattle travel guide, plus some more useful information on traveling to Seattle.
You may also like these articles about Seattle:
- Top 15 Food & Drink Events in Seattle
- Five Ways to Enjoy a Sunny Day in Seattle
- 30 Fun Things to Do in Seattle
- Seattle’s Top 12 Best Restaurants
- Seattle breweries you should try
Where to Stay in Seattle
Seattle is the type of city where you need a car to get around if you’re planning to get out of the downtown area at all. If you’re just going to be exploring downtown, you can really easily take the light rail from the airport to anywhere in downtown, and you won’t need a car. We still highly recommend staying downtown, no matter how you choose to explore the city. Just beware that parking can cost as much as $30-40 a night at area hotels.
Here are our recommended Seattle hotels. You can use any of these links to read reviews or book hotels for your stay in Seattle.
- Grand Hyatt Seattle ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on Trip Advisor | Expedia | Booking.com
- The Paramount Hotel ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on Trip Advisor | Expedia | Booking.com
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on Trip Advisor | Expedia | Booking.com
Shortcut Travel Guide to Seattle