Ever wondered what it would be like to experience the French Quarter in New Orleans for yourself? You’ve heard about Mardi Gras and all the music and fun that takes place on Bourbon Street. You’ve heard about the delicious food and cocktails in New Orleans. Now it’s time to visit!
Here’s a one-stop guide to the French Quarter of New Orleans that will help you discover the best hotels, things to do, and places to eat and drink in the French Quarter.
You may also be interested in:
- Cocktails You Must Try in New Orleans and Where to Drink Them
- Food You Must Eat in New Orleans
- Top 5 Restaurant Experiences in New Orleans
What to Do in New Orleans
Want to plan ahead and book some of the activities in our guide so you’re ready to hit the ground running when you get to New Orleans? You can use the links below to pre-book activities on Viator. Save time and money!
- New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter – BOOK HERE
- New Orleans City Bus Tour – BOOK HERE
- New Orleans French Quarter Segway Tour – BOOK HERE
- New Orleans Power Pass – BOOK HERE
Where to Stay in the French Quarter of New Orleans
Finding the right hotel in New Orleans comes down to whether you want to be right in the middle of the action, or slightly outside of the action. It can get noisy and crazy, and all kinds of fun, on Bourbon Street, but if you don’t want to be that close, at least stay within walking distance, so getting to the restaurants listed above is reasonable. All of our recommended hotels are with a few blocks of the action.
You can use any of these links to read hotel reviews, check prices or book your stay in New Orleans (they are affiliate links, which help us keep the lights on around here):
- Royal Sonesta ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Expedia
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Expedia
- JW Marriot New Orleans ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com
- Hotel Monteleone ⇒ Read reviews and check prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Expedia
Guide to the French Quarter, New Orleans
This post contains affiliate links.