We’ve put together this handy infographic so you know where to start when planning your trip to Stockholm, Sweden. These are not only some of the top things to do, see, eat and drink in Stockholm, they are also some of our personal favorites. It is an awesome city, easy to walk around, with plenty of things to do and see, especially in the summer months when the sun stays up until late into the night.
You might also like these articles:
- 13 Delicious Foods to Try in Sweden and where to find them
- Discover Sweden on a Stockholm Food Tour
- A photo tour of Stockholm in Winter
- 55 Unique Things to Do in Sweden (by Swedish Nomad)
Where to Stay in Stockholm
Stockholm has many different neighborhoods you can stay in, all that have a unique charm and offerings. Many tourists choose to stay near the Gamla Stan, because many of the top attractions are within walking distance. Other good areas for tourists include Sodermalm and Norrmalm. Public transportation is really easy to use in Stockholm and can get your just about anywhere you want to go, so don’t worry too much about which neighborhood is best. They’re all fun and accessible. Plus, you’ll want to check out the art in the subway!
Here are our top recommendations for places to stay in Stockholm. You can use any of the links below to book, see prices or read reviews (these are affiliate links, so we will receive a small commission if you use them at no cost to you! We appreciate your help in keeping the lights on around here.)
- Radisson Blu Waterfront: Trip Advisor | Expedia
- Haymarket by Scandic: Trip Advisor | Expedia
- Hotel Diplomat: Trip Advisor | Expedia
- A little farther afield, but a really cool hotel for wine lovers! The Winery Hotel: Trip Advisor | Expedia
Travel Guide to Stockholm, Sweden